Monday, March 19, 2007

Defending Christianity with Gentleness and Respect!!!

Everyone,
I would like to inform everyone that I will be sending out a series of posts on the bulletin about defending the Christian faith and why I believe that it is rational, and I will be posting them on my blog as well. If anyone who wanted to, could subscribe to my blog so that when I write a new article that they can receive it easier with out having to watch the bulletin. what I am going to be doing is sending out small articles of information that give a rational defense for the Christian faith as a whole. the point of these are to promote the kingdom of God, but do so in a respectful fashion. I am not out to judge anyone nor am I out to down grade any other belief system. I am purely doing this for the sake of those who maybe seeking answers, looking to strengthen their faith, just have questions in general, or want to have a good discussion in a respectful type of way.

1 Peter 3:15 says, "Remember to set apart in your heart Christ as Lord and be ready to give a defense to anyone for the hope that you have, but do it with gentleness and respect".

As a Christian who firmly believes in Jesus, the Bible, the Trinity, and that God is the creator of all, I would like to share with everyone that Christianity does not simply have to be relied on by a blind faith. Though I know that God of heaven exists, there is still the over whelming evidence of his creation in our world today. this is what I am wanting to share with all of you. feel free to reply to any one of these articles on the bulletin, please feel free to read my blogs, and please, if anyone has any questions that they would like to talk to me about, just write me and I would be glad to discuss the matter at hand. Thank you so much for those of you who will read this and future articles that I will be writing. I will be looking forward to hearing from some of you and your responses to these articles. Thank you all so much!!!
In Christ our Lord,Dylan

1 comment:

God's Soldier said...

I challenge you brother to take a look at Mikes Weekly Skeptic Rant. I had him in a conversation that was turning friendly until another Christian joined in with a know it all attitude and called us both idiots to put it simply. So I challenge you. Take your gentleness and your knowledge and have a good time. God Bless